You may insert a calendar created with Google Calendar into an EditArea block.
- Go to www.google.com/calendar
- If you already have a Google account, just log in. Otherwise you can create a free account by clicking on "Create an account now"
- Once you've logged in, a calendar will be available
- On the left side, choose the calendar you want and click on "Manage calendars"
- click on the name of the calendar
- Under "Private Address" click on the blue "HTML" button
- In the popup window, click on "configuration tool"
- On the left side, modify the settings for your calendar (size, etc.)
- Click on the "Update HTML" button
- Copy the shown code
Switch to your EditArea site, then
- select the block in the page you want the calendar to be shown
- go to the "body" entry
- click on
- paste the previously copied code
- click on OK